These days, I’m pretty much always in black. I love layering shades of black and black textures together, but sometimes, you have to add a pop of color into the mix. When I’m adding color, it tends to be a jewel tone because they pair so beautifully with black. My personal choice of color is burgundy.
What’s the difference between maroon and burgundy? Maroon is a variant of red, a dark red brown color. It’s created from a combination of the three primary colors red, blue and and yellow. Burgundy is a mored red purplish color, the balance between red and blue has changed to included higher levels of blue, which gives it a purple tint.
Personality if maroon or burgundy is your favorite color:
- You value greatly your individuality and being unique
- You love luxury items
- You’re introverted and reserved in personality
- You like to be seen as a person of sophistication and high social status
Affects & Influences
- Increases energy in a thoughtful, dignified and controlled way
- Encourages seriousness and reserved character traits
- Encourages feelings of warmth and comfort
Photography: Kristine Cramer Photography